This first joint workshop aims at bringing together Austria's computer vision and robotics communities to address emerging topics of mutual interest. The meeting is organized by two independent groups:
- OAGM/AAPR addresses image processing, pattern recognition and computer vision;
- ARW addresses vision-based control of robots and autonomous vehicles.
Whom we want to address:
- Research - Papers on academic research (officially published or "in progress").
- Students - Papers resulting from relevant master or bachelor theses.
- Industry - Applications and exhibition of latest developments in robots and machine vision.
What is our aim:
- Bringing together different disciplines to strengthen future cooperation.
- Discussing current topics in both or/and joint fields.
This site is on to be rebuilt featuring the workshop of 2016 in Wels - please find more information at OAGM & ARW Joint Workshop 2016 in Wels
See you in May 2016 in Wels!