- November 28, 2022: Paper Submission Open
- January 29, 2023: Extended submission deadline
- March 1, 2023: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- March 5, 2023: Early registration
- March 12, 2023: Camera-ready paper
- April 12-13, 2023: Austrian Robotics Workshop
All submissions must be submitted before the deadline via the EasyChair conference system at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=arw2023. Papers should be formatted following the guide for IEEE conferences (LaTeX template available at conference homepage). Please indicate the submission type: (a) Research paper (4-6 pages), (b) student paper (4-6 pages), (c) spotlight presentation (1/2 page abstract).
All submissions will be subject to peer-review and notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the corresponding author. Only submissions with at least one author registered as presenting participant will be included in the workshop proceedings. Workshop proceedings will be published in digital format (with ISBN).
Best Paper Awards
The ARW Scientific Committee will select
(a) one regular submission for the Best Research Paper, and
(b) one student submission as the Best Student Paper.
These awards will be announced at the workshop.
Paper Template (LaTeX)
Please use the template that can be downloaded here